Today is my twenty-first birthday. ☺ In my twenty-one years of existence here are the truth and lessons I have learned so far in my life:
1. Jesus is My Lord and My Personal Savior. He is the reason of my being. Jesus is the supreme dynamic of my life.
2. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
3. God will never leave me nor forsake me.
4,By faith I am able, I am equipped, I am empowered, I am victorious!
5. I am more than a conqueror!
6. I am living with a purpose.
7. To obey and follow God’s Words.
8. To be happy, content and see the bright side of life.
9. Not to trust easily! Not to put confidence in man.
10. To speak life and help others.
11. Not everyone is going to like you. Accept and let it go!
12. Be patient. Teach children and developed their love for learning.
13. Smile. 😊 Put God first and He will not put you last.
14. Accept mistakes, ask forgiveness and learn to forgive.
15. Do not talk bad behind others back. Think before speak.
16. Never hate! Love those who hates you and pray for them.
17. Read inspirational books about love and life from real Christian Authors.
18. Not to worry about anything but in everything give thanks to the Lord and let your request be made known to Him.
19. Bible is the authority in my life.
20. To wait on love not because I haven’t met a man who’s good enough. But because my future husband deserves a woman who’s better than I currently am.
21. Be kind. Be grateful. Be appreciative.