I was nominated for the LIEBSTER AWARD! ❤🌸
I am thankful to be given another opportunity for this special award and it is a priviledge I accept it by heart. Special thanks to Hussein Allam for nominating me. He is a man of purpose. He inspires through his writings and you should check it out to find out. 😊
The rules of this award:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer
What do you do in your free time?
I enjoy reading inspirational books of Christian Authors and Spending time with the Lord completes my day with joy.❤
What is the drink that you like mostly in the morning?
Water! Followed by milk 😊
What are your hobbies?
Reading and writing. I am an indoor type of person so 😅
What is your plans for the next year?!
I don’t actually plan what will I do next year, I just go with the flow cuz what matters to me is now. God holds my future so I am confident with what it has to offer knowing He is already there and He promised that my future is filled with hope and singing. I believe that next year will be of breakthroughs and blessings by God’s grace. ❤
* I would really love to answer more quest but it is limited 😅
11 Facts About Me:
1. I am a follower of Jesus.
2. I love beach! I most loved it at night with many stars and bonfire. (romantic side of me)
3. I am an Elementary School Teacher, I love kids that’s why.
4. I love foods! Except the spicy ones.
5. I’m not fan of chocolates.
6. I love surprises filled with sincerity and love ❤
7. I am not afraid of heights but by falling😅
8. I am a fan of Old Fashioned Way of Romance(Courting)❤
9. Flowers my weakness😍
10. I love dogs the fury one.. They are cute!
11. I don’t snore!😄
I would like to nominate 11 bloggers who deserved LIEBSTER AWARD!❤
4. Mr. Lonely
8. Kali Borovic
Special Questions For You
1. People invest time and energy into developing their career, their bodies and their relationships, but often neglect their spiritual dimension of their lives.How do you actively pursue spiritual growth?
2. What is your concept of God? Do you view Him positively or negatively?
3. How do you deal with people in your life that you dont like?
4. What are you most afraid of?
5. What makes you smile?
6. What’s is your main reason why you write or blog?
7. Do you believe in love at first sight?
8. What inspires you?
9. What is your motivation in relationships, pleasing yourself or serving others?
10. How you spend your free time?
11. What does your perfect day look like?
I am excited to see your answers! ❤