I was nominated for the One love Blogger Award
Special thanks to kiwinana for nominating me. She is one amazing writer and blogger. Hope you check her blog. This is my “first time” to received an award and I appreciate it a lot. I find it special to be chosen and I can’t really help myself but smile with this award.
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and must give a link to their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
7 Facts About Me:
I believe that everyone is special and unique. I embrace it by heart ❤
- I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I have a deep faith in God. My life is complete filled with joy, hope, and peace because He is the center.
- I am a school teacher. I love kids. I enjoy spending time with them,helping them see the best of them and be a part of their journey.
- I love dogs. I always the one giving them names even cows. (weird me)
- I am ambivert type of girl.
- I love writing but I don’t write when I just feel like it. I write when I am driven by a special purpose of it.
- I really love surprises the good one. 😄
- In my 21 years of existence I have never seen a shooting star. I hope to see it with the man God has saved for me.❤
I would like to nominate 15 bloggerswho deserve the One Lovely Blogger Award:
- Didis Art Design
- Colors of my life
- Ally L. Mare
- Priyanka Bisht
- Girija Arora
I’m not imposing anyone of you to write a post but each one of you here truly deserves this beautiful award. ❤